Thursday, April 7, 2011

RRJ #1


Science : Mechanical Men

Reference : Time magazine (1930-Apr)


Summary:
This article talk about American society of some engineers men. They try to introduce their major by three section. They are invited some delegations from 15 foreign countries to share their information together and show them how engineering is important in this life by explained something in the auditorium,and show how the engineering is necessary with other technology.


Reaction:
my major is mechanical engineering and I have some experience in this major, so I really like this article because it is explained something important for me that I don’t know it before. It was nice article too because it is came in a beautiful way to let the audience understand easily from the beginning to the age of Steam until the age of Electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment